Wednesday, September 30, 2009

new camera, new goal,bad weather


hey..people!! lol , I 'm back I just came back from Best Buy, feel like a crack head who just got his dose of medicine, I been thinking about getting a professional camera to take pictures for the past 2 weeks. Not only to take normal pictures but it would help me save money in the long run doing my own photo shoots. I was stressing about saving money but for some reason I couldn't resist, so like a normal human being i said "fuck it" and I bought the camera. It wasnt the camera I wanted tho!! but I had to make a compromises because of how much the camera cost and the warranty. I baought a NiKon D3000, The pictures i've taken from them in the store looks great, I will post a picture up so you guys can see how the pictures look soon..but I googled a picture of the camera im working with !! so check it out. now i have a new goal of gettin my photo shoot done :) hey! maybe I can even do some freelance work for friends. I gotta go over the manuel

to local news lol I live in nyc and the weather is pretty bad right now. I think its getting me sick. One day its hot and sunny .The next its a freaking hurricane . no but seriously it got cold out of no where!!! I hate it

No comments:

Post a Comment